Hi Dave,

Okay, this "worked" to set those two recommended settings (I also had to
set the rootpath environment variable correctly first):

setenv netboot 'dhcp 0x4000000; setenv bootargs ${bootargs} root=/dev/nfs
rootpath=${rootpath},vers=4,tcp ip=dhcp; bootm 0x4000000'

but unfortunately the result was the same.  There may be some different
problem.

Regards,
Dale