Hi ccievoice1,

Thank you for your reply.

I dont's think there is a typo below, but possibly a "mistake"  :)

so...

HQ-AAR should have same prefix as original route pattern e.g. 91 and
9.16175222XXX

BUT I have it correct in the other way around

i.e.

Br1-AAR ..... prefix:91 with HQ-AAR

and original route pattern is  9.12122221xxx

Any clue?

AH