Hello Experts,

This is not related to a lab or a pod,  sometimes i use my customer's
networks to study

I have centralized deployment, the cluster has 2 servers running CCM 7.x,
the MOH Servers are enabled for multicast, the ip address and port are
configured, the multicast increment is set to "Ip address"
On the selected audio source field on the option 1 (which is the MOH file
that we want to use) the hop count is set to 1
The MOH audio source has the box check for Allow multicasting.
I created an MRG that include both serves and is enabled for Multicast, the
MRGL has the Moh MRG. the MRGL is assigned to the phones and the remote
gateway. the phones have the user/network audio source selected to option 1
the remote gateway has the wav file loaded in flash.
the call-manager-fallback has the
ccm-manager music-on-hold
moh <audiofile.wav>
multicast moh 239.1.1.1 port 16384 route <ip address of the sub interface
dedicated for voice>

If I put a call on hold on the remote branch, the phone is not playing the
music from the local gateway. i get beeps
either internal or external calls. what am i missing?

If i place a call internally i get the beeps, however in RTMT i can see that
a multicast request becomes active

If i issue a show ccm-manager music-on-hold i don't see anything

your help is greatly appreciated