Cristian

I enable multicast on 1 server only 239.1.1.1 port 16384, we are using audio
source 1. i configured a region for the MOH servers only, so it will only
use g711. the increment is per ip address

If i issue a show ephone summary, it says that "no moh file loaded"

under call-manager fallback i have

ip source 10.11.21.1 port 2000
moh BeStillMyLove.wav
multicast moh 239.1.1.1 port 16384 route 10.11.21.1

I have the following debugs enabled on the router

ephone moh
h245 asn

when i place a call within the same location i get the beeps, however i
don't see any output on the router for the debugs

i can see on performance thatn a multicast session becomes active indeed.
the same happens if i place a call between locations

do you think the problem is with the audio file ?  should i try with a *.au
file ?

thanks