From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Michael Ciarfello
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:29 AM
To: Azeem ahamed
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Integrating Cisco CallManager and Cisco SRST to
Use Cisco SRST As a Multicast MOH Resource

Did the original poster get this working?

I did verify multicast routing is not needed on any router.  (Thanks Cristi).
Also no PIM is needed.

I DID have to reboot the router becasue the multicast packets kept coming from
the loopback interface on my last configuration even though SRST source-address
was voice VLAN interface.

Seemed to need the route command in my last configuration.  IP of loopback AND
IP of voice VLAN. I think MGCP was bound to loopback and SRST was bound to
voice vlan.  I'll re-try Christ's route meaning, but think if I didn't also
have loopback music stopped.

Never configured the route command for a customer.  Still working on perfecting
the configuration and meanings of everything.  I can get it to work, but that's
not expert enough for me.