I've seen this before.

Couple of suggestions:

1.  In your telephony service config, change the ip source address to the
voice vlan address on the router.  Right now, you have it pointed at
10.10.110.3   See if it will come up on the ethernet address on the phone
VLAN.

2.  I'm assuming that 10.10.110.3 is your loopback address on CME.  Did you
confirm that the loopback address is configured as that?  Does a show ip int
brief show the interface as up?

3. What happens if you web into the phone?  What does it show?  Is it trying
to connect to the 10.10.110.3, or is it on something else?  If the phone has
gone into a secure mode, a reset to factory defaults may be required on the
phone.

4.  Did you confirm that the voice vlan the phone is assigned to is
configured on the switch?  Does the VLAN match what's configured on the
router?  Are they both set to be encapsulated or native (doesn't matter
which as long as it's the same).

Every single one of the above issues has bitten me in the past.  See if
these don't get you going.

Cliff