Why don't you post the full config of both the router and the switch?  Let's
get some eyes on it.

From: "Amp" <amccar...@cciequest.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:01 PM
To: "Cliff McGlamry" <cl...@mcglamry.net>
Cc: "Larry Hadrava" <lar...@ipexpert.com>; <ms...@ipexpert.com>;
"CCIE-Voice" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>; <vma...@ipexpert.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Need Help, SCCP Ephone Will Not Register

Hey Cliff,
1. I tried the suggestion you made here, still no change.
2. Yes 10.10.110.3 is the Loopback0 and yes it is up/up and the IP
address is correct.
3. I am unable to access the phone via the web.
4. Yes, yes, and yes to those 3 questions.

This is really friggin weird. Thanks for your input, if you can think
of anything else please let me know.