No problem - I think we may have done a poor job explaining the
difference. ;-)

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 101
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA
(R&S, Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice,
Security & Service Provider) Certification Training with locations
throughout the United States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check
out our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our
public website at www.ipexpert.com.