Hello,

I'm working on Vol2 Lab8 QoS section. Task 5.2 requires to conditionally
trust DSCP markings from the Cisco IP phone, which can be accomplished with:

mls qos trust device cisco-phone
mls qos trust dscp

But 5.3 requires policing and remarking using service-policy for the same
switch port.
In the Enterprise QoS SRND page 106 we have:

At the time of writing, the Catalyst 2970/3560/3750 does not support a trust
statement (such as mls qos
trust device cisco-phone) in conjunction with a service-policy input
statement applied to given port at
the same time. While this may be configurable, if the switch is reset, one
or the other statement may be
removed when the switch reloads. This limitation is to be addressed; consult
the latest Catalyst
2970/3560/3750 QoS documentation for updates on this limitation

PG's solution seems to ignore this fact. What's your opinion on this? I was
unable to find anything on this in the archive.

BTW, how can I find QoS SRND via cisco.com documentation portal?

regards
kobel