After refering to documentation:

*mls qos trust dscp*
Classify an ingress packet by using the packet DSCP value (most significant
6 bits of 8-bit service-type field). For a non-IP packet, the packet CoS is
used if the packet is tagged. For an untagged packet, the default port CoS
value is used.

So:
mls qos trust device cisco-phone
mls qos trust dscp
should trust DSCP sent by IP phone, but remark everything from the PC
(native vlan) to 0 by default or whatever is configured with "mls qos cos X"

Comments apprieciated ;)
kobel