Hi

Ki Wi,

You are the man, Here i want to know " attending 'bootcamp' which guarantee a
one time pass."

See here i do not point to anyone but my blood rise when someone pass very
easily ............... without having CCIE pain.

Again here i am not pointing to anyone but today i was just going through
google
and i found very strange thing to see the list of CCIE
nt even these website there are others also!!!!

VOICE , VOICE , VOICE , VOICE all back to back CCIE numbers!!!! ah ha

http://www.winnetsystems.co.uk/index.php/about-us/success-stories

Is it co-incidence people are passing like hell and all making back to

This means all student are very smart!!! hmmmm why cisco is not seeing this...

Think off

Or atleast Cisco should say for attempting any kind of CCIE people should have
10 or 5 years core experience and take all experience letter from the
organisation and check and then only allow people to book the date!!!! but
everyone need money!!!! i feel

AGAIN THIS EMAIL IS NOT INTEND TO ANYONE PERSONALLY AND IT IS ONLY A GENERAL
DISCUSSION ABOUT CCIE!!!!