Mate congrats on your success.

  But I feel sorry for you. You should have done this research before this
massive investment.
And may be enrolled for a nursing course. Not ccie.

No study in this world guarantee you 6 figure salary. Including ccie. It all
depends in how smart you are and how good you are at what you do.

I am sure John chambers is not a ccie

Enjoy your success mate. Don't think negative and discourage others.

Thanks

Regards

Sent from my iPad