i had this wierd question in my real exams... they ask me to syn my NTP from
the UTC server with the HQ. so i type the following command at the HQ router
clock time pst -8
clock summer-time PDT recurring
ntp server 157.26.1.253
ntp master

then i did the show NTp association command. i found out that the clock was
syncing with the HQ router itself not the UTC server. because the UTC server
has the highest stratum of 16. so I didn't know how to make it syn the clock
from the UTC server. any ideal is welcome.