Hi Brian/Rogers/All,

thanks for responses

I have tried all combinations of the following - all calls suceed in ringing
4158884343 on the PSTN Line

RP  91415.8884343
called party transformation XXXXXXXXXX  as per IPX PG.
dig manipulation on the RL - > call suceeds/ display still remains "TO
914158884343"

RP 9.14158884343
Predot (on the RP) (as per Brian's suggestion)
dig manipulation on the RL - > call suceeds/ display still remains "TO
914158884343"

RP 91.4158884343
Predot (on the RP)
XXXXXXXXXX called party transform mask on the RP
dig manipulation on the RL - > call suceeds/ display still remains "TO
914158884343"

This is using Ver 7 CUCM.  I have tried using

a 7961 FW 9-1-1SR1S
a 7965 FW 8-4-1S

I then tried to connect to my work's Lab CUCM - running v8.5 using IP
Communicator and get exactly the same results.

Think i'm going mad or missing something really obvious.  Dig Manipulations
works fine, just cannot get the display to change from 914158884343 to
4158884343 when i am trying to manipulate on Route Pattern Level as advised.
Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Many thanks

Stuart