OK now it's working for me using this config.  It wasn't earlier.  Not
sure what I did wrong.  Thanks for the clarification.

John

From: Vik Malhi [mailto:vma...@ipexpert.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 3:35 PM
To: John McGaughey (jomcgaug)
Cc: Geoghegan, Stuart; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Vol 2 Lab 7 TEHO - phone display issue

Just a clarification here.

voice service voip

 no supplementary-service h225-notify cid-update <<< command reference
implies this is for CallerID updates when in fact it is for Called #
updates

The above prevents an H323 GW from updating the Called Number on the
Callers phone.

So with the following example we can ensure the caller always sees "TO
4158884343".

RP: 91415.8884343 - called # mask = 10X's <<<< This is for the display
on the callers phone for when the call leaves the BR1 or HQ gateway.

RL: br1h323-h1mgcp

RG: BR1 - called #: Predot, Prefix 9 <<<< This is to match the local
dial-peer in BR1

RG HQ: called #: Predot, Prefix 1415 <<<< This is here to satisfy the HQ
Telco requirements.

Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890
Managing Partner - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444 ext 420