Well,
 cp solve.com test.inp
would be your starting point. You should now be able to run it.

Next you might want to use your favourite editor (say gedit on Linux, which is a bit like notepad on Windows) to make some changes to it, if it doesn't do exactly what you want. To do that, you will have to read the solve manual.

If you have created a script called 'test.inp' by some other means and cannot run it, then you may need to mark it as executable first (This is a feature of UNIX/Linux which makes it more resistant to downloaded viruses etc). To do this, you would say:
 chmod +x test.inp

Hope that helps,
Kevin

yang li wrote:
Hi, All,
       If I have a solve script named solve.com and I can use command
./solve.com
to run it, now I want to write a script named test.inp and use command
./test.inp
to run it, how should I write it?

Thanks

Li Yang