PS. A completely unimportant correction to my comment on the MolProbity
output for 2HR0: every residue is indeed an outlier in at least one test,
but in three cases it is only the CB-deviation test, not the other three
tests that I mentioned.

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,