From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
JOE CRYSTAL
Sent: Tuesday, 15 April 2008 7:10 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Fwd: [ccp4bb] crystallisation robot

Hi,

Does anyone have information about how long it takes to set up a 96-well
tray for the crystallization robots available?  Besides cost per tray
and maintenance cost, another important feature we consider is the time
for setting up a 96-well tray.  It is an important factor since we are
talking about sub-microliter drops.

Best,

Joe