Petr has provided the Eindhoven links.

For more details on fast electron imaging (as opposed to diffraction) see
https://e-reports-ext.llnl.gov/pdf/343044.pdf

Apparently stochastic scattering of the electrons at the high current densities
necessary for short pulsed sources result in blurring  in the image. The paper
says that 10nm spatial and 10ps temporal resolution could be achieved with 5MeV
electrons and annular dark field imaging.

Of course more recent developments at Eindhoven and elsewhere might get round
some of the limitations.

Colin