Petr
Well, not sure - are we doing imaging or diffraction/scattering? What energy
are the electrons in these sources? The idea of pulsed sources is to put more
electrons/A^2 and still beat radiation damage. Can one do this when there are
only around 10^6 electrons in perhaps a rather divergent beam?
Shall we discuss off line (with Jacob) and present our conclusions when/if we
get agreement?
Regards
 Colin