Hi Jacob,

Lorena Beese has a few systems where snapshots of reaction mechanisms
have been looked at structurally.

Here are two such papers:

Long, SB, Casey, P., Beese, LS (2002) The reaction path of protein
farnesyltransferase at atomic resolution. Nature Oct 10;
419(6907):645-50.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=The%20reaction%20path%20of%20protein%20farnesyltransferase%20at%20atomic%20resolution

J. R. Kiefer, C. Mao, J. C. Braman and L. S. Beese (1998) “Visualizing
DNA replication in a catalytically active Bacillus DNA polymerase
crystal” Nature 6664:304-7.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Visualizing%20DNA%20replication%20in%20a%20catalytically%20active%20Bacillus%20DNA%20polymerase%20crystal

Cheers,
-bob