> That's right. With a cost of $9,997.00 for a 3-years/2-seats academic
> license,
> I couldn't have been talking for anything else ... :-)))

Hi Nicholas

That sounds like way more than it should be, in fact it sounds like
you've been quoted the cost of the commercial licence and then some!
>From Intel's website the academic licence for icc (Linux/2 seats) is
$570 incl 1 year's support.  Renewal of support for subsequent years
will be less than this, probably around $250/year.  I have ifort + icc
(Linux/single user) & we paid about $1200 for the 1st year, and $500
for subsequent year's support.

Cheers

-- Ian