I always request both the final model and the experimental data
(assuming that they are not yet available directly from the PDB).
Obviously, this is done with assurances of confidentiality.

I don't think it's common though, since I was never asked to provide the
same by reviewers.

What exactly is making you uncomfortable?  After all, you have to
release everything when your paper is accepted.

Cheers,

Ed.