On 09/26/2017 09:53 PM, Mike Stein via cctalk wrote:

> Ah yes, the interesting 11MB IMI 7710. Cromemco also used them in their Z-2H;
> I still have one somewhere, not a bad drive when it worked ;-)

The really crazy thing is that we were taking our hardware over to
Viking Labs to do temperature, humidity and shake table testing, along
with hipot.   We were pretty proud that things kept working even after
the CRT neck fractured.

Something like the IMI drive was downright ludicrous.  I know that
shortly thereafter, they merged with Onyx--you could see their building
on N. First Street with the "Onyx + IMI" logo on it.

--Chuck