It's about being dang-old or not. Nuff said I feel.

As far as deeming PPC Macs on topic, it sort of makes me cringe. They're
interesting, especially the earlier ones. But we already have the Quadra
series, weird and wonderful enough to be inaugurated as classic certainly.
Remember classic, vintage, retro, old, and dang-old don't have to mean the same
thing. The 68040 based Macs were the pinnacle of what began with the Macintosh
II. People who owned Tandy 1000s and 2000s drooled when the Tandy 3000 was
released. Likewise with really every new generation of Macs. The Quadras sorta
kinda marked the end of a period. New technologies were brought in to advance
the line.

I have my own way of looking at things. As if anyone cared.