On 3/10/23 1:57 PM, Sellam Abraham wrote:
Don't underestimate the troubleshooting utility of re-seating every chip that is socketed.

Fair enough.

Though I think there are very few socketed chips:

   Link - IBM PS/2 Model 80 "Type 1" (386DX-16) Planer
    - https://ardent-tool.com/8580/Planar_T1_Photo_Front.jpg

I think this will become a slow / long term project.

The system is going to get the battery removed, and then packed away for a move. Once moved and I have a workbench set up I'll get things back out and work on it some more.

I'll probably do some reading ~> research, including A.T.C.. I'll likely try to acquire the parallel port test harness.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die