On 5/22/2023 11:53 AM, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
I learned a long time ago that it's a waste of time to trying to help
someone who,  instead of focusing on solutions, just comes up with endless
reasons why your suggestions won't work.

We used to call this "Asks for advice, argues with respondents.

Meanwhile does anyone know if it's possible to install older versions of MicroRSTS using a single RX33 floppy? I'm testing these images and while the xxdp+ one works fine the MicroRSTS disk 1 starts to load, gets to track 15 (I love GoTeks) then the system stops. However the system does throw a "Starting system" message so it is reading the bootstrap.

I'll hook up another FlashFloppy, but was wondering if it's just looking for a second disk on the "second" RX50 to finish boot.