Hi Marc !

It should be so great if it was just the PSU, everything else is hyper overkill in terms of complexity but on the multimeter all the voltages show the correct values, including +15V and -15V (generated from the +24V and -24V of the power supply). But is it possible that one of these currents, for example the stabalized +5V  is 'parasitized' ? How can it be diagnosed? With an oscilloscope I suppose?

The interesting thing now is the lack of emergency retraction of the heads if the power is cut during RUN mode. There is an unfuse +24V provided for this purpose but it is present in the power supply. If that problem is common to the others issues, this leads me to think that there is an issue at the logical level, in this case the breakdown hypotheses are unfortunately infinite (summing junction on SO board, servo positioner, SR board, sensors, ...). If it's not common, it should be a dead capacitor concerning the emergency retraction of the heads, and a dead amplifier transistor on the heat sink board dedicated to the plus/minus (forward/reverse) servo positioner, who knows ?

Dominique