Now that is an interesting refinement.  Limiting to 1800 VA, most likely eliminates almost anything vacuum tube based.

My 1974 PDP-8/E computer alone (not counting external storage devices) was rated at 115V @ 10A.  I don't know what the power factor of it is but that is 1150 Watts.  Does that count? Technically I don't need any peripherals to program it or get the program results.  I just use the front panel.

Does that 1800VA include any necessary peripherals such as terminals, CRT's, disk drives, tape drives, etc?

See, even that definition is really non-specific and open to interpretation.

Should we add a limitation on volume occupied as well?  This would eliminate many rack or multiple rack computers.

What about memory type?  Before semiconductor RAM and CORE there was serial, drum, tape and mechanical memory systems

Does it have to be a digital computer.  There we many table top analog computers in the 50's and 60's.  Even Heathkit made some.

Does the output need to be text (What about an analog computer with a digital nixie tube display)???

Everyone has their own definition of what a Personal Computer is to them.  It's all subjective.

How much computing power and electricity are we using trying to identify something whose mere definition is so subject to interpretation?