I imagine it's quite difficult. Maybe not "functional Twiggy drive" difficult, but probably "unmolested 128k Macintosh" difficult.

It of course depends on who you know, and who you ask. Undoubtedly there's a guy out there with a stack of them in a shed somewhere, but getting hold of him is a different matter entirely.

Josh Rice