it was kind of a general question, but I have a sparcstation 5 or two that it
would be nice to put a second disk into.  Also SGI indigo and Indy that I think
needed caddies...it's been so long.  I bought them but never followed up, not
having had any experience in my working life.

I had a stack of sparcstation 5s with no disk,  hence needing caddies, but I
donated them to a local VCF.  They were received with the hope of my running a
solaris install class at a local nonprofit when we didn't know that had no
disks.

<pre>--Carey</pre>