What Sun 4c/4m things are folks looking for? With Shapeways shutting down, I
had incentive to figure out how to get decent prints out of my 3D printer and
finally did it over the weekend.

I have pre-sun4u Sun and similar vintage systems with good parts to measure and
make models from. I don’t really know what I am doing but I have made models
for car parts and custom furniture fasteners that turned out well.

alan