After Speeding close to two weeks looking for away to burn to DVD with my
new Pioneer DVR-A03 drive...

This is Pioneer's new sub $1,000($799 best buy) US$'s DVD-R/RW CDR-R/RW
drive.

People are going to start picking them up... and some are really going to
not want to have to install another os on there system to be able to burn
DVD disks.

I'm one of those people. A few things to help the people questing to
write DVD's that come after me...

to Joerg Schilling:

Please put a clear link on your webpage about Cdrecord-ProDVD with price
and ordering information...

An e-mail address that dose not block prospective customers(our smtp
server refuses e-mail from pacbell and yahoo).

I'm willing to contribute the extra $100 to get Cdrecord-ProDVD.

It's been very hard to find this information after searching the cdrecord
site and other locations i started joining mail-lists from the linux-UDF
list to this one... the ProDVD has been mentioned several times but it
has been almost impossible to locate any information about it...

I've scanned the cdwrite archives and the quote bellow this is the best
reference I've seen... and still it tell's me nothing about how or were
to send my money...

"If you like to get cdrecord-ProDVD, send me 100 US $.

            Jörg"

Mitchell Hicks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]