I am looking at getting a Pioneer DVD-R A03 to supplement our CD-R
drive. It will be used on a Linux storage, serving other computers. I
have had very good success with cdrecord/mkiosfs on a Linux system and a
Yamaha SCSI cd-r drive.

I can't find any information about why I should get CDRecord-ProDVD and
why is it different from the normal CDRecord program.

Any opinions on the new HP dvd100i?

--
Cheers,

Karl Bellve, Ph.D.                   ICQ # 13956200
Biomedical Imaging Group             TLCA# 7938
University of Massachusetts
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (508) 856-6514
Fax:   (508) 856-1840
PGP Public key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]