>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Plamen Neykov)

>Hi Guys,

>I know it is a stupid question, but ...
>Do I still have to use cdrecord-prodvd to record DVD-R's or it is possible just to
>use the "normal" version of cdrecord?

As the GPL does not prvent DW thiefs from taking my source and making prorietary
SW out of it, it makes no sense to make sources GPL if they are leading edge.

What is your problem with cdrecord-ProDVD?

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling