Thats not what I am claiming. I am just stating that
since the IDE bus and hard drive is under such a heavy
usage already that adding an extra 4.7 GB of
throughput to another IDE device on the bus could
possibly result in an increase in buffer underrun
errors. I am afraid the bus would get so busy that
buffers would empty out on the burns and result in
error.