On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Brian Sullivan wrote:

{ Thats not what I am claiming. I am just stating that
{ since the IDE bus and hard drive is under such a heavy
{ usage already that adding an extra 4.7 GB of
{ throughput to another IDE device on the bus could

[snip]

So put the DVD-R on another IDE bus like someone suggested earlier.

Denis
Denis Pelletier
Étudiant au doctorat
sciences économiques, Université de Montréal
     an ordinary boy an ordinary name
     but ordinary's just not good enough today
             --Our Lady Peace, Superman's Dead