"Adam J. Richter" wrote:

>         I am looking for documentation on additional scsi commands,
> etc. that one would need to utilitze to control a Pioneer DVR-A03
> to write DVD-R, DVD-RW (and CD-R and CD-RW if its any different
> from other CD-R/RW drives).  Any specific pointers would be
> appreciated.

Did you receive my previous email? I pointed you to the ftp
ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji5/Spec/ where you can find the
Fuji command set. Do you want to add dvd writing support for cdrecord?
I have a patch (http://www.abcpages.com/~mache/cdrecord-dvd.html)
that adds support for DAO writing, and later today I will upload
another patch that adds support for incremental writing as well.

mache