Can you reuse it in other drives than Pioneer A03?
Maybe is just after a full blank that they become unreadable in
other drives. The truth is that now I have 2 DVD-RW that are not
readable in any of DVD-ROMs I have. Of course they are readable in
Pioneer A03 drive. I don't know how many time I have overwritten
them.

mache