Hi

You are "strict" or you are not strict. If you are not strict that it is
pointless to talk about being strict. Someone else would say that Joerg
is just "inconsequent".

"Silently" IGNORING a file can't be the behaviour of a program that is
used in an automatic process. (And placing checks before or after
image-creation can't be the job of my script. "mkisofs" is specialized
in doing the job, so it should do it correct or die with an
error(level))

--

Bis denn