One problem with your logic, Gun Control does not impede criminals from
getting firearms(Look how much illegal coke is smuggled into this country).
It only impedes lawful citizens. I think everyone for gun control should put
a big sign in their yard (We have no firearms in this household). This would
serve as a great invite to burglars.

The next problem with your logic is where do you draw the line? Drug dealers
train attack dogs to protect their 'crack houses'. When the police bust in,
these dogs attack the police buying their owners time to either attempt
escape or destroy evidence. Do we ban owning dogs?

Then for our Jewish brethern on the list.... One of the first things Adolf
Hitler did was push gun control... I wonder why?

-george