> You are the epitomy of the Old Age Neanderthal man!...
> And only a rank and decrpit IDIOT with no concept of reality would say...
> your teacher was a blasted moron...
> "Wha'm white boy?...
> So probably in your little testosterone shrouded world...
> you were swinging through trees and beating your chest...

Jeez... And I thought _I_ was emotional!

Gel, I get the impression that you really are a nice guy, and that you're
probably very passionate, too.  Can we agree that your world in Trinidad is
so significantly different from mine in Atlanta that two different sets of
rules of engagement are required?  I look forward to meeting you in Trinidad
some day when you can meet my wife and children on vacation and we can all
just laugh over this exchange.  I'll buy the first round.  I'm glad you told
me about the local bantering that happens in the bars, because it would be
taken so very differently here.  When in Trinidad...  I'll be happy to
respect your social customs and just have a good time.

....and I'll leave my John Wayne drawl and six shooter at home! :)

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Certified ColdFusion Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.

Want truly advanced database training?  Register for Database Development
with SQL Server, Oracle, and ColdFusion 5 at
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com!

http://www.CommerceBlocks.com

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866