From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 12:02 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: HELP! Video Streaming and chat!

Guys!

I have to deliver a multicast video streaming solution for an oil company in
Trinidad to stream a CEO Address throughout all
locations in the island including oil rigs.

They say their network is already taken care of..I'm using Windows Media
Encoder and server...thats not my problem.

They also want a Live web based Chat going at the same time where people can
post their comments and questions tooo!
AIEEEE!

I dunno of anything!
I've already sold them a CF Solution so they have a CF Server going..so
something CF Based would be fine.
The chat room would have to be Moderated...
it would have to be full featured in other words..almost like an IRC
session.
:-\

Should I just install an IRC Server, and a Java based client on a web page?
Any ideas? ANyone know of any CF Programs that do this?

Preferably something I could use free for a 30 Day trial or something (only
need it for about 3 hours)...after this I can see
if they want to purchase the technology or what have you.

Any ideas?
*frantically cycling through websites*

Thursday 2:30 PM is when the broadcast is supposed to start!
!_!

-Gel