From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 12:36 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: okies people..career question.

Would you leave a job where you have infinite job security...but not very good pay..

For a job that allows you to travel to the States fairly regularly, be completely in
charge of a small group of developers
(mostly telecommute contractors..maybe some of you ^_^ hee hee),and pays you three
times what you're making now plus
commissions...But you don't know if the job will still be around three months from now.

:-\

*sigh*

Security vs Risk and Oppurtunity.

*gnawing fingernails*

Any ideas from those older, wiser heads out there?

-Gel