Ok, I just have to vent about how much of a freaking piece of crap Netscape
is.  I just installed NS4.7 on my system, and it over wrote both my
RealPlayer G2 and AIM installations without the option not to.  It then
proceeded to take over as my default mail program and throw a bunch of AOL
shit all over my menus and desktop.

The NS4.7 install screwed my Real Player installation for IE so that any
attempts to use G2 in IE resulted in an exception error and crash of IE.  I
reinstalled G2, and IE started working, but the G2 installation screwed up
my AIM installation.  So then I reinstalled AIM, and now everything is
actually working.

Not to mention that after replying NO to registering G2, it tried to
communicate with realnetworks.com anyway (I caught and blocked it with a
network tool).

Use to be that IE sucked hard because it installed and took over everything.
NS ruled because it didn't do that.  Now NS does the same freaking thing,
and not only that but also tries to install all kinds of random other
crapware along with it.  What the hell is up with Netscape?!?!?  What person
in their right mind would design software to do this?

ARG!!!!

ok... now i feel much better....

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software