Well of course I have reservations LOL!

Looking at the world economy, knowing this company is based in the United States and
seeing what is going on with all these
Startups..and reading on these lists what its like in the US now for developers,
taking cuts in pay and looking around for a
job..and here I am putting myself in a position where I would DEPEND on jobs coming in
from the US...so hell yeah I have
reservations!
Things might not be moving at the speed of light where I am, but we're not in a
contracting market either.

I honestly think the guy has the best intentions, and really really wants to see his
business arm in Trinidad succeed.
But...he isn't sole owner of this enterprise, another company made sizeable
investments in it and has supposedly injected
enough cash to keep it afloat for at least a year or two (this according to him at my
and other's expected salaries and
office costs in TnT etc.) But I've never met these 'other' people so no I don't know
EVERYONE involved.

His heart may be stretching further than his hand can reach.

-Gel
p.s.
How come no one else seems to find themselves in these situations? :)
Starting a .com based on electronic games with a shifty business partner...pondering
leaving a stable job to go join a web
development startup...or is it that everyone else just doesn't talk about it heh heh
;-)