Personally, gel, I reckon it's not so much the job, but your way of life.
For example, if you have a family... Are you going to get less time with
them?   If it's just the money, then get some work on the side (by the way...
What would your rates be, we sometimes need a hand!?!?).

I took a big pay cut to start my own web dev business about an hour from
Sydney... But what I made up for in quality of life far outweighs the money..
I get more time with my almost-wife, and 6yr old little fella... Wouldn't
want to change that for the world.