My friend from Texas calls it "stirring the pot".  So I guess that makes
Gel a pot-stirrer?  Or was that the legalization thread?  =B)
|-----------------+-------------------------------------------------------|
|Eric A. Laney    |The only solution is... a balance of power. We arm our |
|Systems Engineer |side with exactly that much more. A balance of power --|
|LAN Optimization |the trickiest, most difficult, dirtiest game of them   |
|Team             |all. But the only one that preserves both sides.       |
|Verizon Data     |                                                       |
|Services         |                                                       |
|Voice:           |       - Kirk, "A Private Little War," stardate 4211..8.|
|813.978.4404     |                                                       |
|Pager:           |                                                       |
|888.985.8519     |                                                       |
|-----------------+-------------------------------------------------------|

                    "Todd

                    Ashworth"            To:     CF-Community
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <cf@sabersite        cc:

                    .com>                Subject:     Re: The Bushwacking continues...

                    08/17/2001

                    05:49 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-community

Gel .. you are what we call an instigator ;)

Here's a little light-hearted religious humor to go along with all this
serious stuff

http://www.ammodumpradio.com/multimedia/video/tilton/tiltonfart2.rm

Todd
-----