From: Won Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:05 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Maybe DC will catch on....

>Exactly.  Maybe when you others are forcing what size car I can drive
>down my throat (metaphorically speaking) I can force my religion down
>their throats and say "if only you weren't a Heathen god would protect
>you from the evil SUV's"*

Actually the government could try to ban SUVs for safety reasons.
The same reason why the Porche Roadster and F1 cars are not street legal.
The better way is to a) allow insurance companies to charge more premiums
for SUVs and b) establish a SUV gas tax.
I'm sure this will lead to a more broad definition of SUV and Tony Weeg can
legitimately call his Xterra an SUV.

  _____