Tangorre, Michael wrote:

> > However I do not see being REQUIRED to show a need for the vehicle.
>
> Why not? If you have a need then it is not an issue. If the number of CUVs
> on the road culd be limited to those who need them lives could be
> saved and
> accidents lessened. Seems like a good reason to me.
>
> <http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=17>

Thats a good point.  Seems like you sure as heck can walk to work (or
store, or whatever) without the extra "frills" of a wastefull and
potentially dangerous car, bike or Razor scooter.  Hell the Druids?
didn't require any stinking SUV's to build Stonehenge, why should you
require even a scooter to get to work.

What do we require anyway? Shelter, some food, and water.  All other
things surely are not required.  Your computer, that you are typing your
SUVist*  remarks on isn't required.  Sure it helps you work and buy more
things that are'nt required; but its not required.

* I just made this up.  It seems to have more shock appeal when you
apply names to things. So I did.
** To be clear, I don't and have never owned an SUV.
*** I probably will never own an SUV.
**** I sure like having the option though